Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life is a fantastic story

After such a long time I had the chance to open a blog for posting some of my deepest thoughts and daily life experiences. I always wanted to start with, and I was really encouraged by my friend Tara. I used to come with the excuse: I'll do it tomorrow, I'll have time tomorrow. This tomorrow never came... now after so many 'tomorrows' I finally did it and I am happy and glad about it. 

About the title of my blog: Life is a fantastic story!...
I can say it really is... because it's never the same for each of us, it doesnt happen in a routine and of course it has its ups and downs... So I can say loudly: Life is a fantastic story... You have the opportunity to choose whether to live it to your fullest, be risk friendly, risk averse, or only ignore to live... 

I end up this first post with a quote from Ben Stein:

"The first step to get the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want"

About the first photo on my blog:
This is Ganesha, a Hindu God (also known as Ganapati). Ganesha is revered as the Remover of Obstacles, the Lord of Beginnings, the patron of all arts and sciences, and the deva of intellect and wisdom. The photo I have uploaded in this post was taken from the small Hindu-Home-Temple I had while staying in the US. 
Why did I choose Ganesha? Well, I think he is the Lord of all Beginnings and might he bring blessings to all readers of my Blog.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome lydia and cheers to this sweet start :)

    looking forward to reading more here.

    ReplyDelete