Sunday, August 9, 2009

My rendez-vous with Mumbai...

Yes, I am having a rendez-vous with Mumbai... If you are interested in following me during my stay in 'Incredible India'... you can do it from here and here. Ok... Now I go to sleep is already 12:30 am... and have to get up early to catch my flight.
Am I ready for Mumbai? Yes Sir!
As you can see on the left-hand side pic... I have all what is required for my stay in Mumbai.
What funny accessories am I wearing?
1-Cowboy (ahem ahem Cowgirl) Hat: This hat is from Honduras... What for? It will prevent my hairs of getting weat... It's Monsoon time in Mumbai...
2-My favourite Burberry Muffler... in case of cold weather
3-My Guatemalan-coloured cotton bag... it's a ladies bag... please dont ask what for...
4-A Punjaban Indian Dress (Balle-Balle)
5-Bharathanatyam Ghunghroo... signifies the passion I have for Bharathanatyam...
6- The necklace Jai sent to me (see previous post)...
7-German flag on my head... Oh I will miss my family and friends so much!

und der Rest ist Käse!

3 comments:

  1. welcome to mumbai and to India..
    hope you have a fruitful and enjoyable stay.

    take care..
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put it.

    ReplyDelete